This is currently the 6th release of my bot. What does it do?
It knows to build buildings , to recruit troops-colonists-general(s) , to attack ( by a schedule) and to farm. It also knows to move resources when the warehouse / granary are full. It knows to buy , transfer resources when the granary is emptying and the troops are about to starve. If configured aggressively , it knows to balance reources between villages [but this is currently under optimizing].
Also the script can be configured to perpetually send resources to a village that constantly needs it , from a specific village.
II.[How does it work?]
- It logs in to the account and changes through all the villages verifying if there are any outstanding issues with the resources.
- If there are it executes a set of preconfigured actions in order to prevent warehouses/granaries being exceeded or troops getting starved.
- Then it executes 2 sets [queues] of configured actions [1 set for attacks and 1 set for buildings + troops ].
- When reaches to the final it waits for a while and then makes another pass …and so on.
- (This gives the possibility that the user configures multiple accounts on multiple servers/countries , upto 8 so that the script passes through each of them turn by turn.)
- It uses internet explorer interface to perform most of the actions [but hidden] so , if the user uses this browser , it may get interrupted sometime from his work , by scheduled browser restarts.
The script has its own intelligence , but unfortunately it does not replace the user’s intelligence. It only helps it in some measure.
Small examples are as follows :
- In farming mode attack it calculates the time that troops are making to the attacked village and back , and auto schedule the next attack based on this distance.
- When sending resources to other villages when the warehouses are getting full , it calculates an intelligent average so that it sends to the village that needs mostly the excessive resource , but nevertheless it takes account of the distance between the villages , so that the transport won’t take too long.
- If configured intelligently, the script can build the whole chain of buildings up till the really needed one. For example if you need to get to the workshop , there’s a way that you can simply schedule the script to build all the prerequisites to the needed levels and then the workshop.
IV. [Detailed actions that script can do]
- Builds a specific building spot by specifying the building place
- Builds a specific building by specifying its name such as : market , cranny …etc , or the names in the Romanian language (targ , primarie,beci ).
- Recruits army/colonists/general(s) by specifying the percent of the maximum recruitable troops that you want to be recruited at each pass
- Can schedule and reschedule (automatically) farming attacks to specified target.
- Can be configured to ask resources to specific village.
V.[How To Use]
See the appropriate section in this category.